Date:      Thu, 23 Aug 2001 15:32:53 -0700
From:      Cy Schubert - ITSD Open Systems Group <Cy.Schubert@uumail.gov.bc.ca>
To:        Murray Stokely <murray@FreeBSD.ORG>
Cc:        Steve Price <steve@FreeBSD.ORG>, Ade Lovett <ade@FreeBSD.ORG>, "David O'Brien" <obrien@FreeBSD.ORG>, portmgr@FreeBSD.ORG, developers@FreeBSD.ORG, stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: FreeBSD 4.4 RC2 - Monday August 27 (was Re: freeze)

I'm not sure what the GNOME problems are.  I've built and am running
GNOME with FVWM2 without problems since Friday.  Has something changed
since Friday or am I just lucky?

Regards,                         Phone:  (250)387-8437
Cy Schubert                        Fax:  (250)387-5766
Team Leader, Sun/Alpha Team   Internet:  Cy.Schubert@osg.gov.bc.ca
Open Systems Group, ITSD
Ministry of Management Services
Province of BC