Date:      Thu, 9 Oct 2008 14:27:47 +0200
From:      "David Peall" <david@esn.org.za>
To:        <freebsd-stable@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: Problem with dump stalling

=20
I have two identical machines the second one is displaying the same
problems.  I'm going to do a cvsup update and build work and kernel, the
only partition on this server that is UFS is the /boot/ partition as its
running ZFS on the others yet is still fails the dump that.

If there is anyone willing to dedicate some time to this problem I will
assist where I can?

Regards
--
David Peall :: IT Manager