Date:      Sat, 3 Oct 1998 13:04:36 -0500 (CDT)
From:      "James D. Butt" <jbutt@mwci.net>
To:        freebsd-chat@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Device Drivers for Linux and Intel's annoucement

To add to this thread I just had someone send me this..

http://www.microsoft.com/backstage/column_T2_1.htm

I am sorry if this has been posted or anything like that..

This above document makes me sick and makes me not ever want to run any
microsoft software...

If anything things like this should be a clue to anyone that microsoft
stuff is bad...

As far as I am concerned anyone staying with the NT platform after reading
this needs to get beat with a clue-by-four..

  James D. Butt 'J.D.'
  Network Engineer                                   Voice 319-557-8463
  Network Operations Center                          Fax   319-557-9771
  MidWest Communications, Inc.                       Pager 319-557-6347
  241 Main St.                                          noc@mwci.net
  Dubuque, IA  52001                                   jbutt@mwci.net