Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 10:12:10 +0000 ()
From:      Steve <shovey@buffnet.net>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Apache still and timeouts

Im still having apache troubles (1.0.0) under freebsd 2.1R and I now
think it has to do with timeouts under apache.

Several of you said you use apache fine under freebsd - have you got
ragingly fast servers? are they hit heavy?

Did you have to modify apache in any way = especially concerning timeouts?

What value for timeout in http.conf do you use?  Do you use virtual hosts?

Any an all insite is appreciated.  On my one lesser used system there
doesnt seem to be a problem, and on my heavy hit boxes there isnt much
problem non-primetime if you have a 28.8 modem, but during prime time,
and/or with a 14.4 modem graphics files just dont come over.