Date:      Sun, 26 Sep 1999 00:18:02 +0200
From:      "Theo Purmer (Tepucom)" <theo@tepucom.nl>
To:        "Theo Purmer (Tepucom)" <theo@tepucom.nl>, "'Jim Flowers'" <jflowers@ezo.net>
Cc:        "'freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG'" <freebsd-security@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   RE: skip and vpn

I did that

local ip nets are 192.168.1.0/24 and 192.168.2.0/24

on skip-end-1 (xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx) ive setup the route
route add 192.168.2.0 yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy -netmask 255.255.255.0
on skip-end-2 (yyy.yyy.yyy.yyy) ive setup the route
route add 192.168.1.0 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx -netmask 255.255.255.0

but then i get errors from the kernel because it cannot
do an arpresolve.

i think im missing something

thanks

theo purmer