Date:      Tue, 27 Oct 2009 10:54:35 -0300
From:      Paul Halliday <paul.halliday@gmail.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Looking for troubleshooting tips.

I shift deleted my inbox and lost all of the original replies :(

anyway... I have another sensor that just started to exhibit this same
behavior. This time though, I have some more info:

swap_pager_getswapspace(4): failed
swap_pager_getswapspace(16): failed
swap_pager_getswapspace(16): failed
swap_pager_getswapspace(2): failed
pid 75157 (flow-report), uid 1001, was killed: out of swap space

What made me notice this time was the zabbix (http://www.zabbix.com/)
agent on this host kept bumping online/offline. So it looks like we
are loaded enough to affect other processes as well.

Is this just a matter of adding more ram? Or do I increase the swap
space? Or is there another issue here; I have never ran out of swap
space before?

Thanks.