Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:52:27 +0000 (GMT)
From:      "Jonathan A. Zdziarski" <jonz@netrail.net>
To:        michael dorin <mike@chaski.com>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More SSL questions

On Tue, 19 Aug 1997, michael dorin wrote:

:
:Here are a couple more SSL questions:
:
:1) Is it possible to build the secure server without the RSA
:stuff and be legal in the U.S.  (And still have a secure server??)

You coul create a self-signed certificate but netscape will still warn the
person that it may not be secure, etc for that reason.

:4) Can I have a secure and non-secure version of the apache server
:running on the same system?  (I would like to see if things are
:stable for a while)

yes, they run on different ports

:
:Thanks,