Date:      Mon, 04 Jan 1999 11:28:33 -0500
From:      Wayne Schmidt <schmidtw@ms.com>
To:        Wes Peters <wes@softweyr.com>
Cc:        obrien@NUXI.com, Paolo Di Francesco <paipai@tin.it>, freebsd-sparc@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Read this...

Umm.. this is just a comment, but why not use an accelerator board
for a sparc10 or 20?

Picking something like, the cyclom boards, or Axil ( I think they're
still around ) means you could field an Ultra AND a sparc10 for the
price of 2 hulks and this board.

conversely I think this might be a good way to go since you're looking
for proof of concept builds in the short term.

--wayne -