Date:      Tue, 14 Dec 1999 09:12:04 -0500
From:      "Paul Stewart (Premier Networks)" <paul@premier-networks.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Cistron Radius Question

We just installed Cistron radius on a 3.3 box and it is working fine
with a Total Control box...

We also have an NT server with RRAS installed which acts as a Radius
client... I apologize if this is offtopic.. I couldn't find the signup
address for the Cistron mailing list...

The radius server is failing to authenticate requests coming from the NT
server (RRAS).... it shows in the log file (authentication failure)....

Has anyone setup Cistron to work with RRAS as a radius client?

I have the NAS type set to other but I've also tried a few others in
case the damn MS stuff emulates another terminal server..

Thanks for your help,

Paul