Date:      Mon, 6 Apr 1998 16:23:16 -0700 (PDT)
From:      Doug Junkins <junkins@foghead.com>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   2.2.6 install problem

I've just tried installing 2.2.6-RELEASE on my system (currently running
2.2.2-RELEASE) using the standard boot floppy and am getting the following
kernel panic just after the "probing devices" screen comes up:

	panic: vm_fault: fault on nofault entry, addr: f2f02000

Any ideas how to rectify?  Everything is working fine with 2.2.2, but I'd
like to try the new PnP and sound code to see if my sound card is finally
going to work.  The system is an old Gateway 2K P60.

-Doug