Date:      Tue, 03 Oct 2000 14:33:06 +0000
From:      Michelangelo Pisa <michelangelo@osny.com.br>
To:        free inglish <net@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Procmail

  hello!!

        I'm trying to use the Procmail-3.13.1  in the FreeBSD 2.2.7 to
filter e-mails with virus, but
   when I use the  following configuration in my sendmail.cf:
      Mprocmail,      P=/usr/bin/procmail, F=DFMmShu, S=11/31, R=21/31,
T=DNS/RFC822/X-Unix,
                             A=procmail -m MAIL_FROM="$_" MAIL_TO="$u"
$h

          In the initialization of the system shown me errors how:
           invalide rewrite line
           (tab expected)
             Everybody with relation the sintaxe  up...
  Somebody know is it?

thanks