Date:      Wed, 19 Mar 1997 11:43:23 -0800 (PST)
From:      Soren Dossing <sauber@netcom.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   virtual private network

Does any vpn solutions exist for FreeBSD. I have a network on the east
coast an one on the west coast that I need to connect with a virtual and
encrypted connection. I guess I need to set up some kind of ip-tunneling,
but I am not sure exactly what software I would need.

I have also looked into using andrew file system, but it does not seem to
be supported in FreeBSD - can some one tell me I am wrong please.

Soren