Date:      Thu, 5 Jun 1997 16:42:33 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Pedro Giffuni <m230761@ingenieria.ingsala.unal.edu.co>
To:        Satoshi Asami <asami@FreeBSD.org>
Cc:        asami@FreeBSD.org, freebsd-ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/2379

Satoshi;
Honestly, I didn't port this, I lost my port and it was also a mess, so I
didn't take the time to fix it after I saw this one.

Yes, NetPBM is a dependency, and there is also support for many other
graphic devices (including NCSA telnet and TIFF) that work, but had to be
activated in the configuration file.
I remember this is a very useful port, but the original porter made some
desesperate scripts I didn't like. I'll take a look later and see what can
be done.

	Pedro.