Date:      Wed, 23 Apr 1997 09:47:04 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Alfred Perlstein <perlsta@fang.cs.sunyit.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: MailBomb

> > >     Does anybody know how to make a good mailbomb? I want to know how
> > > this thing really works!!!
> > Yeah, it's really easy.  You just post a truly stupid message to some
> > large mailing list, say one belonging to the FreeBSD Project, saying
> > "hey, does anyone know how to make a good mailbomb?"
> > You'll probably get several in response, thus showing you exactly how
> > to do it by direct example!
> >
> > P.S. For the next stage in your education travel to Sri Lanka, find a
> > group of Tamil rebels lounging around with their assault rifles and
> > yell: "Hey, do any of you idiots actually know how to shoot those
> > things?"
> >
> > It's basically the same question as this one, just on a bigger
> > scale. ;-)
>
> freebsd-hackers seems to evolve to a trapdoor or fleatrap for evil planning
> minds in the Internet. Maybe we should cc: www.fbi.gov ? :->

well honestly when i first signed up for this list i was interested mostly
in kernel coding and device drivers, maybe there should be a seperate
mailing list strictly for that stuff.  the name is slightly misleading i
would think it was either a bunch of kernel hackers or machine hackers not
a general questions and linux vs. freebsd flame base.

sorry
Alfred
perlsta@cs.sunyit.edu