Date:      Tue, 20 Jul 1999 00:25:46 +1000
From:      obituary <c9710216@atlas.newcastle.edu.au>
To:        "Chris D. Faulhaber" <jedgar@fxp.org>
Cc:        freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Problem with cvsup

As I explained to DES, I used pppd because I assumed it would be more
efficient and I was already familiar with pppd configuration.

What I don't understand, however, is that the pppd/natd setup I have
here works flawlessly for web browsing, ftp, news/mail retreval, etc.,
yet it can't seem to handle cvsup connections.  Wierd.

-jake (obituary)			  Powered by FreeBSD
c9710216@atlas.newcastle.edu.au		http://www.freebsd.org