Date:      Tue, 17 Jan 2012 16:16:05 +0900 (JST)
From:      Hiroki Sato <hrs@FreeBSD.org>
To:        uqs@spoerlein.net
Cc:        freebsd-doc@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: doc build with .OBJDIR

----Security_Multipart(Tue_Jan_17_16_16_05_2012_375)--

Ulrich Sp=F6rlein <uqs@spoerlein.net> wrote
  in <20120116213844.GY3489@acme.spoerlein.net>:

uq> Hey,
uq> =

uq> erm, I must be doing something rather stupid, as a handbook build w=
ill
uq> fail to succeed if I run 'make obj' first.
uq> =

uq> The attached patch fixes that for me and also still works for non-O=
BJDIR
uq> builds.
uq> =

uq> Ok to commit?

 The original intention was to create image files under ${.OBJDIR}/
 and pick them up from there, but the OBJDIR support looks broken as
 far as I can check now.  Please go ahead with your patch.  While it
 does not fix the support (i.e. files can be created outside the
 OBJDIR during the build process), it should eliminate the build error
 with no harmful effect.  I will revisit to fix the support later.

-- Hiroki