Date:      Sun, 14 Jul 2002 10:29:27 +0200 (SAST)
From:      Willie Viljoen <will@highveldcs.com>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Cc:        freebsd-hardware@freebsd.org
Subject:   SCSI emulation in FreeBSD

Hi, I was scratching around the geocrawler archives yesterday, looking for
information on using SCSI emulation in FBSD. I found some, but was dumb
enough (yet again) not to bookmark it.

I've synced my source with -CURRENT, and looked through all the options I
could find, even a home-made LINT, still nothing.

I read about a patch in the old message I found.

Am I simply not seeing the options I want, or do I need to patch my kernel
for this to work?

The reason I want this is that I have an HP 9110 CD-RW drive. It refuses
to work properly with the ATA drivers, and I refuse to reboot to Windows
every time I just want to burn a CD.

Anybody have any idea what I need and where I can find it?

Regards,
Will

--
Willie Viljoen