Date:      Wed, 4 Jun 2014 22:03:49 +0900
From:      Yoshiro MIHIRA <sanpei.ml@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-arm@freebsd.org
Subject:   only issue on FreeBSD/arm(beaglebone black) with multi channel USB audio device.

I have multi-channel USB audio device.

*1 Kyo-On DIGI(sorry,this page was writtin in Japanese)
http://www.area-powers.jp/product/usb_product/product/kyo-on/u1soundt4.html

I can use this device without issue on **FreeBSD/i386-current**[OK].
(only I set below setting in /boot/loader.conf
hw.usb.uaudio.default_
channels=16

[FYI] we discussed below thread.
http://comments.gmane.org/gmane.os.freebsd.devel.usb/6213

I tried to use this USB audio on **FreeBSD/arm BeagleBone Black** same
source tree(r267049).
However I have noise sound **playback** sound[NG](mpg123 and wavplay).
If I **record** this device on BeagleBone Black, there is no issues.

If I use 2ch USB audio device, there is no issues on BeagleBone Black.

Does someone have any idea to use this device on BeagleBone Black?

Cheers.