Date:      Mon, 7 May 2001 19:06:49 -0700
From:      Brooks Davis <brooks@one-eyed-alien.net>
To:        Matt Peterson <matt@peterson.org>
Cc:        "Ron 'The InSaNe One' Rosson" <insane@lunatic.oneinsane.net>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Bay Networks Baystack 650 Wireless LAN

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

On Mon, May 07, 2001 at 11:38:55AM -0700, Matt Peterson wrote:
> The 650 is 1Mb Frequency Hopping, while 660 is a 2Mb Direct Sequence card.
> While I'm positive the 650 is supported in awi, not sure about the 660
> (Brooks Davis recently acquired one, maybe he'll know).

It's supposed to work.  I haven't really had the time to beat on it
and figure out what's up with it.  I need to find some time to work on
wireless stuff again, I've got a number of changes I'd like to make to
the ifconfig patches (including actually tested/working awi support and
some hacks to change the way BPF works for better snooping.)  Hopefully,
my briefing this week will free up the PO for some new Cisco Aironet
350 gear so I can spend a week or so on wireless soon.

-- Brooks

--=20

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu

--sdtB3X0nJg68CQEu--