Date:      Thu, 02 Oct 1997 09:53:54 +0800
From:      Doug Lo <jwlo@ms11.hinet.net>
To:        "HuangMin(Tunny)" <hmin@public.cq.sc.cn>
Cc:        Greg Lehey <grog@lemis.com>, "freebsd-questions@freebsd.org" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: problem for CXterm & large file.

Hi, there,

You can get xcin&crxvt to type chinese on the terminal. It's more POWERFUL
than Cxterm.
Check out "ftp://miau.cs.ccu.edu.tw/chinese/unix/input/", also you need to
use chinese
system on communicator 4.03b, download "Xcin Anywhere" 3.0 version.
"ftp://math.ntu.edu.tw/incomming/XA"

Hope this helps,
Doug.