Date:      Fri, 12 Dec 2003 12:15:14 -0300
From:      "Nicolas Gieczewski" <nicolas@nixsoftware.com>
To:        <freebsd-java@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: How's linux-ibm-jdk14 in the memory footprint department?

Many thanks to Thomas and Dan for their replies. The actual RSS has =
always been around 16 MB, but I was thinking the difference between VSZ =
and RES was going into the swap area. Obviously a lack of knowledge on =
memory management on my part. I'll have to read some stuff on this.

Thanks again,

Nick

----- Original Message -----=20