Date:      Mon, 13 Jan 2003 22:17:05 +0100
From:      "Wiroth Didier" <didier.wiroth@mcesr.etat.lu>
To:        freebsd-questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   is someone running bind in a jail?

Hey,

I have considerably problem setting up bind 8.3.3 in a
jail! I'm sure a lot of person have setup bind in a jail.
May be these persons could sent me the files mentionned
below from their jail:
If you don't want me to know your real ip's may be you
could simple replace them with 192.168 ip addresses but
please leave me some ip address hints in those files!

1) named.conf (the options and logging sections etc..
remove your sensitive data (the zones you're managing))
from the jail
2) resolv.conf from the jail
3) host.conf from the jail
4) hosts from the jail