Date:      Tue, 19 Aug 1997 16:57:52 -0400
From:      "Goeringer, Michael" <goeringerm@keywest.ird.rl.af.mil>
To:        "'Crayon1997@aol.com'" <Crayon1997@aol.com>
Cc:        "'freebsd-questions@freebsd.org'" <freebsd-questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   RE: I'm Mad!

Since you have the CD-Rom you have all of the documentation on the live
file system disk.  Look under /usr/share/doc/handbook.  Since your on a
friends system you can also go to www.freebsd.org and browse the
handbook and mailing lists.  Without specific hardware configurations
and what you did there is no way for anyone to help you.

Michael G.