Date:      Sun, 11 Nov 2001 20:31:53 -0800 (PST)
From:      chia an <alan_qc@yahoo.com>
To:        questions@freebsd.org
Subject:   file system full for cvsup

1. i am get stable source from my friend and then
copied it to my harddrive. When iam running "make
world" in /usr/src, after 30 minutes there was an
error appear:

error code 1 : '/usr/src' file system full

after i check it, my partition in /usr had no enough
freespace (the value showing  -81,2M), what should i
do?

2. lets make assumption, if we have 6GB in partition
/usr, as we knows we running cvsup every week,
automatically freespace of /usr going less, if we dont
have enough space for running cvsup, is it posible to
running cvsup in other partition (beside usr/src)?or
maybe someone have a gud idea to handle this problem?

thanks for bsd_users attention, gud luck for everybody