Date:      Mon, 9 Sep 1996 11:45:47 -0400 (EDT)
From:      "R. A. Nethercott" <rnet@tchnet.tchnet.com>
To:        freebsd-isp@freebsd.org
Subject:   Kermit

I dont know if this would be the proper place to post this, so please be
patient with me.  I have a modem that lost it's init string and am having
trouble with kermit.  Here is what I am typing:

kermit -l /dev/cuaa* -b 28800
                   ^ This is where I would type in the tty
                     Currently, I am having problems with
                     modems dg and dh.  Would I put cuaadg
                     or cuaag?

Either way I try it, I am getting the error message: ?can't open device

What am I doing wrong?

Thanks,
Roy

R A Nethercott