Date:      Tue, 08 Oct 2002 01:43:00 +0200
From:      Michael Nottebrock <michaelnottebrock@gmx.net>
To:        Heiko Recktenwald <uzs106@ibm.rhrz.uni-bonn.de>
Cc:        Vinod <geekvinod@yahoo.com>, freebsd-multimedia@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Help with Streaming media and MPEG files

--------------enig3243BE0C241357B8DAB1965E

Heiko Recktenwald wrote:
>>Realplayer (8 etc) downloads and installs envivio 1.1, when it sees an
>>mp4. But compatibility... There was an envivio 1.2 some time ago at
>>www.envivio.com. Well, Envivio is not Real, but Real does it
>>automatically.
>

> An envivio plugin for linux was announced.

Given the fact that I had to install the decoding-bits for RealVideo9 by
hand for both Linux-RealPlayer8 and Linux-RealOnePlayer-Alpha, I'm not
too optimistic concerning the arrival of a working autoupdate too soon.
;) However, I'm getting offtopic here...

Regards,
--
Michael Nottebrock
"And the reasons? There are no reasons."

--------------enig3243BE0C241357B8DAB1965E