Date:      Mon, 21 May 2001 12:13:56 -0400
From:      Peter Kok <cckok00@hotmail.com>
To:        "freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG" <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   upgrade problem

Hi all

I got the following message when I upgrade from 4.1
I don't have CD and how do I do it? What and where is the ftp server I
should choose?

Warning:  Can't CD to `4.1-RELEASE' distribution on this
 FTP server.  You may need to visit a different server for
the release you're trying to fetch or go to the Options
 menu and to set the release name to explicitly match what's
 available on ftp.freebsd.org (or set to "none").
 Would you like to select another FTP server?

Tks

regards
Peter