Date:      Mon, 22 Sep 1997 00:35:55 +0200 (SAT)
From:      Brad Hendrickse <bradh@iafrica.com>
To:        FreeBSD-Questions <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   Re: Make world: error code 140

 Hi there, the problem mailed by Greg below is the same problem I'm
having. I was awaiting a reply to Greg's message, but thus far have not
noticed a reply to him. Possibly the reply was mailed directly to him.
I've tried running:

ex - /usr/src/share/termcap/termcap.src < /usr/src/share/termcap/reorder >
/dev/null

 which then runs fine. Thus far it's happened with -CURRENT and
970807-SNAP, AFAIK.

 TIA,
 Brad

> uudecode < /usr/src/share/tabset/zenith29.uu
> ===> share termcap
> ex - /usr/src/share/termcap/termcap.src <
> /usr/src/share/termcap/reorder > /dev/null (That's not how it's
> wrapped. This tries to be on one line.)
> Bad system call - core dumped
> ***Error code 140

bradh@iafrica.com             |     powered by
http://slip58.new.co.za/      |             Symmetric MultiProcessor FreeBSD

Fortune:
It is only the great men who are truly obscene.  If they had not dared
to be obscene, they could never have dared to be great.
		-- Havelock Ellis