Date:      Tue, 29 Feb 2000 20:34:04 -0800
From:      Andy Sparrow <andy@geek4food.org>
To:        "Louis A. Mamakos" <louie@TransSys.COM>
Cc:        Maxim Sobolev <sobomax@altavista.net>, Will Andrews <andrews@technologist.com>, Donn Miller <dmmiller@cvzoom.net>, Cliff Rowley <dozprompt@onsea.com>, freebsd-current@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Two queries [ KDE / XFree86 ]

Your message dated: Mon, 28 Feb 2000 23:49:07 EST
>> Will Andrews wrote:

>One compatability problem would seem to be lack of support for the
>Number Nine I128 board, previously supported in 3.3.*.

<AOL>

Me too! :-)

</AOL>

> This is very
>disappointing, as I've got to use that board to drive my SGI
>1600x1200 LCD display..  I guess I'll be using 3.3.6 a bit longer on
>that machine :-(
>
>I'd love to be proved wrong, but the release notes for the snapshots
>have been pretty silent on support for this board.

*grumble* Yeh, and I'd like to know why the DGA (specifically, Direct Video)
support the VMware folks kindly provided as patches for 3.3.3.1 haven't made
it into 3.x yet - I've been  manually patching them in ever since so that I
can run 'fxtv'...

Cheers,

AS