Date:      Thu, 12 Aug 1999 16:37:55 +0100
From:      Brian Somers <brian@FreeBSD.org.uk>
To:        jbruner@esn.net
Cc:        freebsd-net@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: WAN via PPP with -alias

Hi,

If net access is provided via your home office, you should only do
the packet aliasing at that point - the connection between the two
offices should not be aliased.

The two networks should then talk with a simple ``add <network>
HISADDR'' on each side where <network> is the remote network & mask
(something like ``1.2.3.4/24'').