Date:      Tue, 6 Jul 1999 10:59:38 -0400
From:      "Charles A. Peters" <cpeters2@home.com>
To:        <questions@freebsd.org>
Subject:   DNS setup

I am interested in setting up a DNS server on my small lan, which is
connected fulltime to the internet via a cable modem.  I currently have a
FreeBSD 2.7 server up and running as a full time gateway.  I would like this
machine to be a Primary and Secondary DNS server, and would like to host a
couple of web sites and an email server on this machine.

I already have 3 names registered at internic being hosted by an ISP who is
very unreliable, and would like to move these domains to my in house server.

Any suggestions would be appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

charles

cpeters2@home.com