Date:      Wed, 21 May 1997 15:45:33 -0500
From:      Zach Heilig <zach@blizzard.gaffaneys.com>
To:        chat@freebsd.org
Subject:   I'm Back... (sigh)

Damned, that was a nasty month and a few days.  I just got power back today
after losing it on April 18th, due to that ... ahem... flood.  I only had 1700
or so messages waiting, so I'm assuming I was kicked off the various lists
[due to everything in this general area being submerged and otherwise
inoperable].

We were fortunate to only get a basement full of water... They said that if we
ever got flooded on this hill, the rest of the town will also be flooded...
and that's exactly what happened.  Anyway, I need to get back to work mucking
around in that sludge they call river mud [mixed with motor oil].

--
Zach Heilig (zach@blizzard.gaffaneys.com) | ALL unsolicited commercial email