Date:      Thu, 29 Dec 2005 16:49:23 +0100
From:      Andrea Brancatelli <andrea@brancatelli.it>
To:        freebsd-current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: IBM Blade Center - FreeBSD on HS20 type MTM 8832/N1X

Alle 14:38, gioved=EC 29 dicembre 2005, Andrea Brancatelli ha scritto:

> > Do anyone any interesting idea in how to solve this issue?
> I just made the installation floppies. I'm trying to install from them,
> will let you know how it goes!

With the installation floppies the system booted. The Keyboard was working =
ok=20
but as soon as I got into Sysinstall the keyboard stopped working.

I tried to boot selecting "7, Boot using USB keyboard" but made no differen=
ce.

Now I'm about to try to boot with=20

set hint.atkbd.0.flags=3D"0x1"

But I read somewhere it has become obsolete as of 5.4 ?

Any idea?

=2D-=20
Andrea Brancatelli
http://andrea.brancatelli.it/