Date:      Fri, 23 Nov 2001 10:28:10 +0100
From:      "Jose M. Alcaide" <jose@we.lc.ehu.es>
To:        Max Shron <generic@vh.net>
Cc:        Kris Kennaway <kris@obsecurity.org>, freebsd-stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: SCSI emulation approximate fix?

On Thu, Nov 22, 2001 at 11:39:36AM +0100, Jose M. Alcaide wrote:
> Cdda2wav works just fine with ATAPI CD drives. Did you try to rebuild the
> sysutils/cdrtools port after upgrading FreeBSD to 4.4-STABLE?

I forgot an "small" detail: cdda2wav from cdrtools-1.10_1 works fine. The
fix to the cdrtools port was committed four days ago. Update /usr/ports
and rebuild cdrtools.

  Cheers,
  JMA
--
****** Jose M. Alcaide  //  jose@we.lc.ehu.es  //  jmas@FreeBSD.org ******
** "Beware of Programmers who carry screwdrivers" --  Leonard Brandwein **