Date:      Mon, 20 Aug 2001 10:50:56 -0400 (EDT)
From:      Joe Clarke <marcus@marcuscom.com>
To:        Max Clements <max.clements@swistgroup.com>
Cc:        <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG>
Subject:   Re: VPN's

I saw Bill Moran's comment, but I have gotten this to work with
mpd-netgraph (from ports) and Windows 2000, 98, and 95 with DUN 1.3.  The
issue might be that I use ipfw/natd which I know has PPTP NAT support.
If you have to tunnel behind a NAT firewall, you might want to consider
that.  I'm not sure if ipf/ipnat uses libalias.

Joe Clarke