Date:      Mon, 29 Jun 2009 19:20:04 GMT
From:      Chris Petrik <c.petrik.sosa@gmail.com>
To:        freebsd-ports-bugs@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: ports/136142: Removal of irc/kvirc-devel

The following reply was made to PR ports/136142; it has been noted by GNATS.

From: Chris Petrik <c.petrik.sosa@gmail.com>
To: bug-followup@FreeBSD.org
Date: Mon, 29 Jun 2009 14:11:22 -0500

 Hello,

 I have seen this port lag behind, you could of updated it with the
 3.4.2rc's or 3.4.0 etc.. You can also use SVN to check out the current
 4.0, it is a -devel port. 3.2.6 is dated back to 2006.

 I myself don't see the need for this port if it wont be updated. I am
 willing to work will you if you need help getting the port to work using
 SVN.

 if you care to discuss this over email i'm all ears :)

 c.petrik.sosa at gmail.com