Date:      Thu, 28 Mar 1996 11:08:26 -0500 (EST)
From:      "Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@ki.net>
To:        "Amir Y. Rosenblatt" <amir@neuron.net>
Cc:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: status of Linux and ICBS2 binary compatability

On Thu, 28 Mar 1996, Amir Y. Rosenblatt wrote:

> What is the current status of Linux and ICBS binary copmpatibuility,for
> 2.1R, -stable, and -current?

	Reports have it that Linux support in -current is to the level
of being able to run Quake...just what I've heard, as I haven't quite
found the time to check it out yet :(

	I don't believe that this support is reflected in -stable, and
am 99.9% certain it isn't in 2.1R (its something new in -current, and
2.1R isn't being updated anymore...that's what -stable is)

Marc G. Fournier | POP Mail  Telnet Acct  DNS Hosting
System           |  WWW Services   Database Services  | Knowledge,
  Administrator  |                                    | Information and
 scrappy@ki.net  |      WWW: http://www.ki.net        | Communications, Inc