Date:      Sat, 25 Mar 2000 13:35:44 -0700
From:      Warner Losh <imp@village.org>
To:        robert@braingarage.com
Cc:        Gary Rafe <grafe@lab12.ie.pitt.edu>, freebsd-mobile@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Anything equivalent to the Toshiba Libretto ?

In message <200003251843.KAA10519@smartie.braingarage.com> robert bowen writes:
: I like my Thinkpad 240 a whole lot. It is a touch bigger
: than the Libretto but about the same as the Vaio 505's.
: The negs are 800x600 screen and winmodem, but I have
: seen them selling dirt cheap (less than $1100 new).

I like the VAIO 505-TS that I have, but you can't seem to get it these
days.  Sony makes a smaller version of the VAIO called the C1, which
is a little larger than the Libretto [57]0CT, and approx the same size
as the 100CT series.

There's also another small laptop based on the MediaGL chip from
whoever owns Cyrinx these days.  The Fila sticks in my head, but I'm
not 100% sure about that name.  Haven't used it, but those that have
have complained about its kinda slow speed.

Warner