Date:      Mon, 1 Jan 1996 22:39:40 -0500 (EST)
From:      "H. Jared Agnew" <jagnew@csugrad.cs.vt.edu>
To:        hackers@freebsd.org
Subject:   sorry about my last mail

I know that this is not just any question mailing list,  I couldnt find
any help from the irc chanel or the hand book, so I wrote here about my
fatal trap 12, I guessed it might be something to do with my sysconfig
file and when I restored a back up copy everything worked ok, it was the
ix0 inet line that screwed everything up, dont ask me why.  I'm just
lucky I found it!

thanks a ton.
jared

Sorry about spelling, must be line noise over my ethernet connection!

|  H. Jared Agnew  |  jared@vt.edu   |      |  __|   |  __|
|  http://csugrad.cs.vt.edu/~jagnew  |      | |__    | |__
|       phone : (540) 232-4438       |      | ___|   |___ |
|          alias : killdash9         |      | |__     __| |