Date:      Mon, 30 Oct 2000 18:03:09 +0200
From:      Marc Silver <marcs@draenor.org>
To:        Daniel Faria <daniel_faria@hotmail.com>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: Technical support - trouble with starting the system

Hey there,

You'll definitely want to try and install a more recent version of
FreeBSD in order to benefit from all the new support etc for the
hardware you're running.  Take a look at http://www.freebsd.org for more
info on how you can get the most current release.  :)

Wish I could help you with 2.2.8, but it's a little old, hence my
recommendation to upgrade.

Cheers,
Marc