Date:      Tue, 25 Jul 2000 02:33:48 -0500
From:      "Jim C. Nasby" <jim@nasby.net>
To:        Carsten Huettl <CHUETTL@ahorn-Net.de>
Cc:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: More about: Fatal trap 12: page fault while in kernel mode

FWIW, I've seen similar pagefaults, but they occur after the box has been up
for some time. The hardware in the box is suspect though, so I've just
attributed it to that. The panics seem to happen every few days. The box is
basically sitting idle, with the exception of running /usr/ports/misc/dnetc.

jim@nasby.net                                               /___\