Date:      Mon, 14 Aug 1995 15:10:21 +0930 (CST)
From:      Michael Smith <msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au>
To:        asami@cs.berkeley.edu (Satoshi Asami)
Cc:        msmith@atrad.adelaide.edu.au, jhs@vector.eikon.e-technik.tu-muenchen.de, JKOKOT@demeter.ipan.lublin.pl, ports@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: Chipmunk port

Satoshi Asami stands accused of saying:

>  * I'm working on the current version; as soon as I pull my finger out
>  * (hopefully tonight 8) I'll send something your way for approval.
>
> Okay that's fine, but please take a look at Janusz's version too and
> credit him somewhere in your port.  Mentioning it in DESCR alongside
> your name may be a good idea. :)

I'm working very closely to his port, minus the changes that have been
made in the latest revision to support FreeBSD.  I was planning on
an attribution along the lines of "based on the port of 5.10 by ..."

> Satoshi

]] High-speed data acquisition and                                      [[
]] realtime instrument control          (ph/fax) +61-8-267-3039         [[
]] My car has "demand start" - Terry Lambert                            [[