Date:      09 Aug 2000 18:04:35 -0700
From:      asami@freebsd.org (Satoshi - Ports Wraith - Asami)
To:        dan@langille.org
Cc:        freebsd-ports@freebsd.org, sada@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: INDEX and ports not in the index

 * From: "Dan Langille" <dan@langille.org>

 * >  * ripit-dagrab 1.8 audio  (Monday, Aug 7 19:24)
 * >  * ripit-cdda2wav 1.8 audio  (Monday, Aug 7 19:24)
 * >
 * > I'm not sure where those timestamps come from.  They were repository
 * > copied a couple of weeks ago from ripit and haven't been changed
 * > since.  (Sada-san? :)
 *
 * Those dates are FreshPorts dates.  Not CVS dates.  I'm still looking
 * into this and will report back later.

And how do you translate FreshPorts dates to some more well-known date
formats, such as Julian Dates? :)

As for the reason why they are not in index, I'm not sure what you
mean by "this" but what I meant to say was that since they are
repocopies only they aren't in parent Makefiles yet, so they naturally
don't show up in INDEX.  It's neither FreshPorts' problem or my fault.

Satoshi