Date:      Wed, 31 Mar 2004 12:16:58 +0200
From:      Jean-Baptiste Quenot <jb.quenot@caraldi.com>
To:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   Re: Can't get rid of configure box

--5mCyUwZo2JvN/JJP

* service@fixer.com:

> I have been using FreeBSD since version 2.1.  Almost 10 years.
>
> On php4, mod_php4  and netscape7 after you type make,  a configure box
> appears.  This box lets you  select the options you wish(makes sense).
> The problem is "I can't make this box disappear".

Try to press the Tab key (with  the ->| symbol), and then the Enter key.
This should  validate your settings.  This  is to change the  focus from
the checkbox to the OK button.

Many curses-based dialogs work that way, like the sysinstall program.

Best regards,
--=20
Jean-Baptiste Quenot
http://caraldi.com/jbq/