Date:      Tue, 06 May 2008 19:08:31 -0500
From:      Walter <walterk1@earthlink.net>
To:        Questions <freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.org>
Subject:   Buffalo/Broadcom wireless N card

I'm trying to compile support for a wireless router into FBSD 7
using instructions off a FBSD help page I can't locate just now.
(I'm working on building a network bridge.)

none0@pci0:0:10:0:    class=0x028000 card=0x03531154 chip=0x432914e4
rev=0x01 hdr=0x00
    vendor     = 'Broadcom Corporation'
    device     = 'BCM43XNG 802.11n Network Adapter'
    class      = network

When it boots in the machine which has the card (I compiled
on another computer) it blows out with a kernel error (writing
not a non-existent page, I think) when the device shows up.
It shows as device bge0 but identified as BCM 5701 (iirc).

Can someone point me in the right direction?  Has anyone
gotten this card to work?

Thanks.