Date:      Wed, 24 Sep 1997 02:56:34 -0500 (EST)
From:      "John S. Dyson" <toor@dyson.iquest.net>
To:        phk@freebsd.org (Poul-Henning Kamp)
Cc:        dyson@freebsd.org, current@freebsd.org
Subject:   Re: wd.c version 1.138 -> 1.139 broke wdreset ?

Poul-Henning Kamp said:

> It looks to me like the 1.138 to 1.139 commit broke wdreset() ?

Shouldn't have.  The only substantial change that I made was to support
a different mechanism for the alternate port address.  Maybe, if it doesn't
work for you, try printing out the value of the alt port addr.  I'll be in
town until about 13 hr from now, so I can probably help.  I will also try
turning APM mode on my drives, and see if that works.

--
John
dyson@freebsd.org