Date:      Tue, 14 Nov 2000 00:39:10 -0200 (EDT)
From:      "Carlos E. G. Carvalho" <cartola@techmaster.com.br>
To:        freebsd-questions@FreeBSD.ORG

	Hi, I have been using FreeBSD since 1995 (I guess, by my 2.0.5
cd :)) and I have used the portuguese FreeBSD Mailing List many many
times. I am now with a comercial company and our main platform is
FreeBSD. As I see that the portuguese mailing list has gone away (it was
hosted at Unicamp - a university here in brazil) I would like to offer
myself to host this mailing list. I already have some lists in the
server with majordomo and would be a plasure to configure it to host a
freebsd list.
	Is it possible? I sincerely would like to see that very good
list back again... I still have some months of messages saved...
	I will also try to contact the responsibles for the "old" list
here.

Waiting, []s,

   Carlos E. G. Carvalho