Date:      Wed, 24 Apr 2002 21:56:25 -0600 (MDT)
From:      "M. Warner Losh" <imp@village.org>
To:        cewatts@frontier.net
Cc:        stable@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Re: 3.3-RELEASE -> 4-STABLE

I'd upgrade to at least 3.4-release (since there's some issues with
going from 3.3 and earlier to 4.0.  I'd then stop at 4.2 or 4.3 next,
since that seems to be the next good stop on the train.  I'd then
shoot for 4.5-stable from there, but be prepared to make a smaller
leap if necessary.  Mergemaster is going to be hell, since all the
files in /etc have changed since 3.3-release.

Warner