Date:      Mon, 22 Dec 2003 09:49:12 EST
From:      DLdaten@aol.com
To:        pat@FreeBSD.org
Cc:        ports@FreeBSD.org
Subject:   FreeBSD Port: radvd-0.7.2

Hi,
I do hope you can help me to solve the following questions:
- in which way I can use radvd to convert restricted Lan-connections using
both stacks V4/V6.n How the Kernel is to be patched. Give me links or detailled
instructions please.
- how radvd can be combined with nat-pt ?
- In which way squid/apache can be used for both stacks?
- Do you know a scenario using an secured LAN (using V6) and an unsecured LAN
using
  standard office-communications, which ca reproduced by me?
- Is it possible to connect RADIUS-authenication released clients with the
secured LAN-using V6.
My e-mail address is hhmw@gmx.net
Best regards and Merry Christmas - days.
Herbert