Date:      Tue, 16 Feb 1999 10:39:11 +0000
From:      Michael Cugley <michael.cugley@virgin.net>
To:        questions@FreeBSD.ORG
Subject:   Accessing MSDOS partitions

I have a recently upgraded 2.2.8-RELEASE machine, with FreeBSD on the
secondary master disk, a primary master with one Win95 partition (FAT32)
and a primary slave with 3 Win 95 partitions (FAT32).

I've been able to mount the primary master, and the first partition of the
primary slave (D:), but I'd like to mount the other two (E: and F:).  I've
looked in my copy of The Compleet FreeBSD, and the Handbook, but can't seem
to find out how to do this.  Have I missed something obvious?

NB: I'm relatively new to FreeBSD; when I say "partition" above I mean
"partition" in the sense of MSDOS and Windows 95.  I've still not used to
FreeBSD slices and partitions :)
--
			Mike Cugley, lunatic at large

http://freespace.virgin.net/michael.cugley/